1.20.2010

Obsession


Are you obsessed?
Is there something huge you used to love, but now you are just not really into it anymore? Here's a current old obsession: Lost!

I used to watch it religiously, but I kinda lost my obsession (no pun intended). I didn't like watching it anymore, it got complicated, and I gave up! Long story short; HULU IS AMAZING!! I just watched the ENTIRE show again. Season 1 - 5. I love the story, the characters, the cinematography. It's a lot easier to keep up with when you watch it
constantly. I did it in about 3 weeks. It was great.

Here is a funny look at our favorite Island-goers. Simpsons style!










Photos courtesy of SlightlyWarped.com

Comments? Insider info? Do you have an obsession that you just re-vamped?
Share!!

Peace & Rockets
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment